Horn Of Africa Development Initiative (HODI) is a non profit that was founded by Fatuma A. Adan in 2003 in Marsabit, northern Kenya. HODI’s mission is to champion justice and development in the Horn of Africa through advocacy, education, peace building and sustainable livelihoods. Ultimately, HODI’s goal is a democratic and peaceful society engaging in sustainable development.
These are our values:
- Fairness in everything we do.
- Accountability for our actions and words.
- A commitment to excellence in everything we do.
- Upholding integrity in our lives.
- Inclusivity in everything we do.
You can read more about the impact of our work and get to know the team at HODI. On the supporters page, you can read about the great partners who have supported our mission.